Questions #1



Okay. Tough one. 
Firstly, I’ll befriend an obese person at KFC to use as a food source. Between the amount of chicken wings they have shoved in their pockets and their overall body fat, I’d be havin ‘good eats’ for a lengthy amount of time (this idea is just plain gross, I think I'm just trying to be funny). Secondly, I’d bring my teddy, Boo Bear, because I can always tell him everything without being judged (YES, I consider him a friend- stfu). As for the celebrity, I’d bring Chris evans (obviously I just watched "Captain America"). Not only because I'm gonna need those strong arms to build me a bungalow by the beach but because I’d do him any day of the week. I love them “dertty” boys. 
I wouldn’t subject any of my actual friends, acquaintances, or lovers to my inevitable stream of whining about being on a dessert island. 
Peace :)