Note

If you're going to start a conversation with me, then talk to me. if you want to talk to me, then speak to me. SPEAK. I don't understand why you try to act cool and indifferent when you're the one who approach me first. It's one thing if I'm pursuing you and you want to play "hard to get". Well even then technically that's not allowed, only we, females can play that (I didn't invent the standard but hey, it's there). I'm not interested, I'm not trying. And you want to strike up a conversation with me and act like a lil douche-bag? GOSH who do you think you are?! 5th grader?
If YOU want to talk to ME, then be interesting. Be entertaining. Be funny. Be friendly. Be reactive. Ask questions. Respond to answers. Remember, I have nothing to lose. I'm replaying to you out of courtesy - I'm doing you a favor. If you're the one who made the proposal, at least make it worth MY TIME. Actually, even more importantly, make it worth YOUR TIME.
Why would you put in so much effort approaching if you're not going to try to get anything out of it? Because trust me if I "WAS" interested in the first place, then that indifferent attitude and that sly smirk ain't going to change anything except push me further away. Seriously guys. If a woman has the respect to let you keep your dignity by not ignoring you, then don't waste her time by letting your pride get in the way of returning respect!

Good night !