Get Off Your High Horse Sir,



Is it weird that I do a lot of my own little social experiments?
I find it really interesting how people interact and cooperate with
each other in various situation.
Honestly it’s like I’ve never done anything to reciprocate your feelings and yet you seem to think we have a mutual connection. Just because I put up with you doesn’t mean I like you, just because I show common courtesy doesn’t mean I respect you, just because I manage to snort out a laugh doesn’t mean you're funny, and just because I play along doesn’t mean I care for your rules - I just don’t want to embarrass you.
I always give people the benefit of the doubt because I have hope in progress and perhaps foolishly I believe that people can change. But it seems that the chances I give, and the things I let slide, just fuels people’s confidence to become an even worse verison of themselves. It’s frustrating and painful to watch and I’m tired of people creating scenarios in their minds about things that don’t exist between us. Get off your high horse or someone’s going to have to push you off. Seriously, check yo self.