Birthday Weekend

Happy  10227 days to me


Foggy Birthday ... We decided to spend the afternoon
@ Sie Joe.
I love deep conversation and heated discussion.
Who knew that a right conversation could turns fogs into romance.


Thanx to Heru & Ben for the lovely lunch <3

The perfect pair for the ultimate attention whore like me.
It's considerably pathetic how excited I can get over materialistic things ^_^

"Can you really walk on these?" He asked curiously

"Who says I'm gonna walk on this baby?, not every
shoes are made for walking sweetheart" a simple answer that
shoots him straight to his own imagination land.

Part of me really wants to go home, Part of me screams for more
adventures.
I pay attention to neither.
In my world, Romance stronger than fogs
Finally got my "Faith" and "Love" tattooed 

A pen for a writer and pairs of shoes for a shoe fetish

And of course "Alto Cafè" was on my schedule.


Dangerous yet Delicious.
The foggy weather cause 3 hours delay.
As of during that time, I was a pathetic human being