A pile of scribble

Fiction or non fiction?
It was 3 and a half years ago when I started the 1st 
chapter. it's a short story with 17 chapters in 164 pages.
This pile of scribble of mine based on fiction and non-fiction
events and characters. 

The End
The last 4 Chapters dedicated to special friends of mine B & N. Who has been kicking my lazy ass for the last 2 months, my motivation booster, my inspirations.
Those 2 months, I realized that there could be a love story unveiling itself right this second. Two people, B & N, traveling cross country to see each other for the first time. You see, they have never known the softness of each other’s hands. All that is true is the words they wrote. Paper and ink bound their feet together. And even if this search for a piece of one another’s souls leads to nothing, then the inked correspondence between these two creatures would make life itself bearable and human. Even though in some senses they have left my waking consciousness, their chase for each other is stronger in my mind. I wish them well on their transcontinental voyage.




Love always, R





3 Responses so far.

  1. Karina says:

    I'm eager to start your scribbles. Please alert me when it launched :)

  2. not quite feeling ready to launch my scribble, not my best piece so far ^_^ but it'll be

  3. Nathan says:

    You've been stranded on a deserted island. You have no hope of being rescued and must live off the island to survive. You have two friends and one celebrity with you. Who are they and why?