Solitude

The summer haze always makes me crave adventure. Wanderlust hits, and I am at its complete mercy. A bustling city. To be reborn again in the throes of curiosity and wonder of something so entirely novel. I love that traveling is a full sensory experience, something engages you in so many different ways simultaneously.
But as much as I love solitude, which I’ve come to appreciate as time to cultivate my mind and to convey my thoughts into words, I crave more than ever a sense of meaningful companionship. I find myself constantly moving away from large groups nowadays, away from the sensory overloads that is the clubbing scene. I live for frappuccino dates, for one-on-ones, for moments where you genuinely connect with someone.
I’d love to be lost somewhere with a friend. Someone I can share a journey with, my heart with, and my words with