My Ramadan fasting

Ramadan is a special month of the year for over one billion Muslims throughout the world. It is a time for inner reflection, devotion to God, and self-control. Muslims think of it as a kind of tune-up for their spiritual lives. There are as many meanings of Ramadan as there are Muslims.
It is in this month that Muslims attempt to let go of the worldly pleasure and decide to reorient themselves towards being better humans - humans that are not so lost in the pursuit of their desire that they cannot sense the needs of others. And also in which participating Muslims refrain from eating and drinking during daylight hours and is intended to teach the Muslims about patience.


I have my own way of ramadan fasting, which for me there'll be no cigarettes, parties, alcohol and sex (this last part should be very easy tho) for one whole month. So yea it is more or less about self-control and patience to me. ^_^


I wish you all my Muslim friends a very happy ramadan mubarak. الحمد لله