NO IT'S NOT OK

well after I've reached my point of realization of all of this mixed energies surrounds me, there's only questions left for me. all of those white lies you've been feeding me, how could you do this to me? what have I ever done to you to deserve this?,  ok forget that question, I'm sure it could be to anyone else but why?, what is your purpose on the first place?, does it give you some kind of pleasure to hurt other people's feelings? do you even have a heart like the rest of us, human being?

all of this was just an act, for what, what is it in for you? .... I'm just trying to understand your motives here,  you growth your own lies surround me and put the blame on me. yes I am talking to you, this one dedicated specially just for you mister.

"IT'S NOT OK TO HURT OTHER PEOPLE'S FEELINGS"