Life is just one of those things

Lately I feel like I’m waiting for something. Waiting to go home. Waiting for dinner. Waiting for a call. Waiting for that special person to talk to me. Ugh, who am I kidding? Just waiting to find that person is hard enough. Waiting for the end of the day. Waiting for the weekend. Waiting for the answer. Waiting for those too good to be true moments. Just always waiting. But that’s just it. I suppose life is just like that. We must realize that if we spend our time trying to reach a set and a particular destination, we will just miss out on the things happening in between. If we just wait around to find our true soul mate, we will miss out on all the lovely people who fill in the gaps of our hearts. If we wait until we are absolutely content with our lives, we’ll miss out on those simple joys and little moments that make life worthwhile. And let me tell you, if we wait until the day we can wake up and make sense of everything, we are only wasting our precious time.