A new game called; "Time Warp"

To  play "Time Warp" all you have to do is imagine whatever circumstances you are dealing with isn't happen right now but a year from now. Then simply ask yourself. "Is this situation really as important as I'm making it out to be?"
Once in a great while it may be, but a vast majority of the time, it simply isn't.


Wether it be an argument with your friend, co-worker, or partner, a mistake, a lost opportunity, a lost wallet or a sprained ankle, chances are a year from now you aren't going to care. It will be one more irrelevant detail in your life. While this game won't solve all my problems, it gave me an enormous amount of needed perspective. I find myself laughing at things that I used to take far too seriously.
Now rather than using up my energy feeling angry and overwhelmed, I can use it instead on spending time with my closest friends or engaging in creative thinking. ❤ ❤