My Cupcakes Affair

 Another sunny afternoon, walking to the sound of my favorite tunes and set my imagination freely dancing in the air. thinking of nothing else but love. I'm always amazed by the beauty of the sun, shining down on my face, wiping away my weary day.



The afternoon becomes even better when I came across this new cute
little  Cupcake store in the middle of Zurich's old town.

Not to mention the special Cupcakes' carrier made of glass which makes each cupcake 
look invitingly attractive. they also sell mini cupcakes for times
when you can't eat a whole one but just want the taste.

*My eyes were caught between this two*
Marilyn Monroe, chocolate cupcake
with raspberry purée and sweet raspberry-flavored topping.
** and **
Casanova, with Vanilla cake and passion fruit-flavored topping.
It was quite a though decision though ;-)

I came out of the store with Marilyn Monroe :-)
The combination of sweet icing and fluffy chocolate sponge with a irresistibly cute little heart on top is my sweet treat of choice.

The taste is just indescribable, the first bite was heavenly sweet. 
The last bite released a sour explosion coming from the raspberry purée hidden at the bottom, Letting my tongue escape from the fluffy sweetness it all began with.


I guess my dentist will be happy to see me soon.


I stopped by the pet store on my way home. considering if I should buy two gold fishes
and name them "Cosmo and Wanda", Then I can make wish  any time I want.
but I came out empty-handed.

How I wish I would have been able to have spent that afternoon with him.