Guilty Pleasure

My one and only motivation to bake is ; I bake cupcakes with extra calories specially on each icing and give 'em to my friends so that they all getting super fat while I'm busy being skinny.

Ayu for example, not a big fans of sweets yet my chocolate peanut butter cupcake succeed to persuade her to eat 5 pieces of 'em one after another. I'm such an EVIL and I'm loving it ^_^

From Adam with love

The kids and sugar


Rosie
Sunday Pancake

Matcha green tea icing

Double Chocolate Fudge

Lemon CupCake with Oreo icing

Choco temptation with Peanut butter icing
These are the 1st look of my first icing on the cake, still learning ....





Birthday cake for my 1st costumer

4 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    I looooove to see your pictures. Beberapa sukses membuat saya ingin membuat kue juga - it'll be my first try :p

  2. Thanx, is indonesian your mother language?

  3. Karina says:

    I'm Indonesian. I bookmarked your blog several months ago. Kinda blissful distraction in office hours :) I like the way you articulate your feeling and thought - which is I'm incapable of.

  4. Glad to know you like to read my writings <3
    I'm indonesian too btw :D