Dear Daniel

You wear a guise of well worded lies in a bid to hide the insecurities that haunt every single thing that you do. These lies have all those you hold closest, or should I say, those who are in a position to inadvertently aid you in getting what you should never have, let alone deserve; pandering to your beck and call.


Thrusting yourself into the limelight using others as a means to end, yet, each one nothing more than a lowly pawn in your perverted game of "I love him but I'm not gay".
Fueled by your own atmosphere of self righteousness, self importance and inferiority, a fire ignites within your eyes. Burning bright, the icy hues of putrid green permeate  your mask of poorly stitched falsities and re-birth, once more, the very thing you don't want to be. YOU!


You just can't help, can you? it must be difficult making your way through your royalty life, knowing you will amount to nothing more than the shadow of the person(s) you wish to be.
Yet knowing who you are, what you are, I feel no pity nor sorrow. To be honest I feel nothing. As long as you feel the need to constantly change your colors to suit, I shall afford you the respect you bestow upon those you feed your bullshit persona, the sum total of zero.


Where I in a position to offer any advice, not that your ego would allow you to listen, I would ask that you embrace who you are and not who you want to be or others want to be. Deal with the fact that others are more successful than you because they are. Rid yourself of the high and mighty ego and learn the true meaning of humility. 


As is stands behind the burning orange, black stripes and elegant form your portray, all I can see are the block spot and heart of a cheetah. Such is your want to run with the pack!


R.