I thank 2012 for being wonderful to me. And I’d like to end it with gratitude. I’d want to thank people who had been a part of my 2012; be it friends, loved ones, my awesome readers, especially those – the most influential people. Thank you! To those who never failed supporting me through whatever, Thank you. To those who tried to make me feel miserable but failed, fudge you. Try harder next time, aye! But thank you as well, as some of you have brought inspirations to me. And I’m sorry for those whom I have deeply offended.

 Every year you grow. You learn. You meet new people. You experience new things. You cry. You smile etc. But most of all, you make mistakes. We’re far from being perfect. We have our faults and flaws but that doesn’t make us any less beautiful.

No New Year resolution for me, but it’ll be the same note like how I started my 2012;
Survive another day, one day at a time.
Along the way: I will dedicated my being,
to creating something truly beautiful to share with others;
 I will commit my heart to making the world a little bit better for others;
I will pledge my mind, to thinking up better ways to spent my time and effort.